The 2019 APCO Western Region Conference is a must attend for:
- Front Line Call Takers & Dispatchers
- Training Officers
- Shift Supervisors
- Communications Managers / Directors
- Telephone / Radio Technicians
- Vendor Partners involved in Public Safety Communications
Why Should You Attend?
The 2019 APCO Western Region Conference is the premier event for public safety communications in the Western United States. Each year public safety communication professionals come together to learn, network, and view the latest products and technology available to them. This year’s conference will be held in Scottsdale Arizona from May 5th through May 9th at the DoubleTree Scottsdale/Paradise Valley Resort.
Conference attendees will gain:
- Up-to-Date Industry Information
- Professional development
- Peer and contact networks
- The latest Best Practices
We invite you to attend and participate in sessions that will help you improve your productivity, adapt to the changing technology, and engage with your peers.