Focus & Goals:
The Fundraising Committee is a standing committee with goals of raising funds to insure the financial viability and stability of the organization.
– Find, create and implement fundraising opportunities throughout the State that help to spread the message of chapter while raising funds to sustain the organization.
– The Fundraising Committee will provide reports to the Executive Board of any actions taken, meetings held or discussions that have occurred.
– The committee will meet at least 6 times each year either in person or via conference call.
Committee Members Responsibilities:
– Serves in an advisory role to guide the committee
– Expresses ideas and provides input
– Actively participates in meetings, contributing to the discussion, brainstorming and sharing innovative ideas
– Reviews material and provides input for improvement
– Participate in the development and implementation of the committee work plan
Time Commitment For Committee Members
– Committee members should anticipate being available an average of 1‐2 hours per month.
Jim Stilwell, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office