Focus & Goals:
The Fundraising Committee is a standing committee with goals of raising funds to insure the financial viability and stability of the organization.
– Find, create and implement fundraising opportunities throughout the State that help to spread the message of chapter while raising funds to sustain the organization.
– The Fundraising Committee will provide reports to the Executive Board of any actions taken, meetings held or discussions that have occurred.
– The committee will meet at least 6 times each year either in person or via conference call.
Committee Members Responsibilities:
– Serves in an advisory role to guide the committee
– Expresses ideas and provides input
– Actively participates in meetings, contributing to the discussion, brainstorming and sharing innovative ideas
– Reviews material and provides input for improvement
– Participate in the development and implementation of the committee work plan
Time Commitment For Committee Members
– Committee members should anticipate being available an average of 1‐2 hours per month.
Jim Stilwell, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Mike Paz, L3Harris
Patty Simpson, Arizona DPS
Teresa Villescaz, Gila River Police Department