Website City of Scottsdale Police Department
The Scottsdale Police Department will be accepting on-line applications for the following position starting Friday, February 5, 2021:
Police Communications Dispatcher – ($22.23 – $32.31 Hourly)
The Police Communications Dispatcher receives and dispatches calls from emergency (911) and non-emergency telephone lines from citizens or city staff requiring police response or information.
Click here to review the entire job description.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalent.
• Two years’ customer service or public contact experience.
Licensing, Certifications and Other Requirement
• Obtain and maintain Level A Terminal Operator Certification (TOC) within six months of hire or promotion.
• Candidates for this position must successfully pass the CritiCall pre-employment test.
• Pass a one-year probationary period.
On-line applications for this position will be available through the City of Scottsdale’s Job Opportunities website from Friday, 02/05/21 through Sunday, 02/21/21.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.