Website Valley Emergency Communications Center
The position performs 911 dispatching for eight partner fire and emergency medical agencies. The position is located in a state-of-the-art communications center with 24/7 operations, 365 days per year.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
– Certification in CPR.
– No felony convictions or disqualifying criminal histories within the past ten (10) years.
– Must be at least 21 years old.
– Associates Degree in Business, Management, Fire Science or related field.
– Ability to communicate both in English and Spanish.
– Complete and submit the District application along with the required information described in the application packet, including cover letter, resume, and copies of relevant degrees and certifications.
– Application deadline: Open until filled with weekly screenings.
– Formal application, review of education and experience, appropriate testing, oral interview, and final selection. The pre-employment process for candidates may include, but is not limited to, background check, drug screen and reference checks.
– Applicants will be contacted by telephone or email regarding their status in the application and selection process at a time determined by the Fire District.
Benefits package includes:
Medical, vision, dental and life insurance, employee assistance program membership, paid time off, paid holidays, Arizona State Retirement System participation, and eligibility for deferred compensation plans and supplemental insurance programs.
To apply for this job please visit gvfire.org.